Up to 6 million women are believed to be beaten in their homes each year. Domestic violence is a behavior that results in physical injury, but it can take many different forms including physical, sexual, psychological or even economic coercion.
Women and families experiencing domestic violence are looking for a safe place to tell the secret of the oppression they are experiencing and to live and thrive with renewed hope. They are looking for safe people who will love and support them. They are looking for a safe church where they will be believed and helped. If you are a victim of domestic abuse, we are offering this Care group as a safe place for you to move forward with your life. We are passionate about helping you not only survive but thrive!
What We Offer:
- Provide a safe place to share and process your story.
- Provide a support group where each survivor can be heard and supported.
- To see you experience significant measures of healing in listening sessions, talking sessions, and prayer time.
Your Next Step:
- Make the decision to move forward towards wholeness, health, freedom, and healing.
- Contact us at email@example.com or call us at 407-855-3140. We’ll protect your connection with us.
We’d love the opportunity to talk with you about this Care ministry at Discovery Church. Because of the confidential nature of this group we do not post the specific dates or times. If you’re interested in the times and dates of this group, reach out to us by clicking the link below.