Discovery Family & Friends,
The Task Force team, Church Leaders, and Elders have met weekly over the past six months in an effort to determine how to best work toward returning to in-person services at Discovery Church. Given the recent statewide Executive Order, which moved Florida into Phase 3, we have laid out a plan for us to move forward. Taking all things into consideration, we will move into Phase 3 effective Monday, October 12.
What does this mean for me?
As we move into our Phase 3 plan, please know that it is still a priority for us to continue to provide spaces that are safe and healthy for all. Therefore, we will continue our mitigation processes with social distancing and mask requirements.
Beginning Monday, October 12, registration is NOT required for the following:
- Weekend Services (for adults)
- Students Sunday Morning and Midweek
- Men’s Breakfast
- any other group(s) currently requiring registration due to COVID-19
Registration IS required for the following:
- DC Kids Weekend Services
- DC Kids will be adding services for elementary age (grades 1-5) for the 11am service only at all three campuses starting the weekend of October 18. We will continue to provide classes for Kindergarten age and under at all services, at all campuses.
- We still have a need for DC Kids volunteer support. If you are interested in volunteering for DC Kids please click here to sign up!
Thank you for your continued prayers, support, and understanding through this unprecedented season.
If we can assist in helping you connect in community or answer any questions, please email us at email@example.com. If we can pray for you, please send prayer requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.